If you don’t have an account in the PGTI, you’ll need to create one.
Step One: Create an account *If you already have an account, please skip to step 2 - *Each person who plans to attend training will need to create an account
* Access the Pelco Training Center website: training.pelco.com
* Select the “Register” icon and choose the region you reside in. Please ensure all fields are complete with accurate company information
* You will receive a confirmation email once your registration has been approved
Step Two: Enroll in training
* Log in to the training.pelco.com
* Go to the right hand corner of the screen and type the name of the course ID 0372 [in the case of VideoXpert] or any keyword such as “video over IP” in the search box and click the magnify glass icon.
* Scroll down and click on the name of the class
* Find the date of the class and location and click “Add to Cart” and follow the prompts.